Sunday, January 13, 2013

Akihabara My Dream Town ~


ಥ_ಥ 

Every time I'm reminded of this town , I feel like my heart is jumping out my chest , and the hardest part is that it's often mentioned in anime and manga... 
Akihabara is like the anime town , if you are an otaku or a simple anime lover than you definitely wanna be there .
According to Wikipedia it is also known as "Akihabara Electric Town
and it's also shortened to "Akiba".... located in Tokyo and if I get to be a tourist in Japan someday it is going to be the first place I need to see ◕‿‿◕

so basically it's where you can find anything you can possibly think of ,that's related to anime , manga , video games, consoles, computers , new parts for pc-buildings , wires , microsized cameras , figurines , I'm guessing even costumes for cosplayers , Robots ..., anything electornic.

and for those of you who are wondering ,figurines are the small statues made to represent anime characters, they are not toys but just a physical  representation to a specific character and as weird as it may sound , these are very expensive and widely liked , I would do anything to have few of them in my room , "typical otaku dream ◔ ◡ ◔"
Yui and Mio from K-ON! a must watch slice of life anime ◕ ◡ ◕

and here's Haruhi suzumiyaaaaaaaa
⊙﹏⊙ I want one...... just one......... pweaaaaaaase ಥ_ಥ

And of course it's the place to admire the most outstanding cosplay outfits , imagine just walking around meeting cosplayers of your favorite anime characters , awesome.... just awesome 
It is known that most cosplayers make their own outfits , but I'm sure they are easily found in Akihabara anime land ♥╭╮♥


and yui-chan ^^
Anime everywhere ......................
I'm not sure I could handle all the excitement , I get all otaku-ish just by talking to someone about an anime , start jumping when they point something that caught my attention , and speak Japanese trying desperately to do it their cute way  ◔̯◔
unfortunately in my region we don't have any places that sell manga volumes , I usually read them online , or wait till I get the chance to go to Algiers "capital of Algeria" but even so , not much available over there either
 so in a way I'm lucky to be more of an anime fan ◕‿‿◕
Evangelion ...
the Hare Hare Yukai dance one of my favorites , I'll probably write about it later 
kawaiiiiii  ´ー`
To all of you otakus out there who have never been to Akiba (including me ಠ╭╮ಠ ) , hang in there the day will come , in the meantime keep enjoying anime ◕‿‿◕

and here's the opening song of an awesome japanese drama about the daily life of an otaku  who was dating a non-otaku girl 
this drama is unbelieavably funny and entertaining .....
........but...... Japan y u so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?!!!!ಢ_ಢ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Misao! :) I love Akihabara too! :) By the way, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I hope you will accept. :) Check out this link for details: http://myangelmariel.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-have-accepted-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete